Friday, October 4, 2019

Paint Party Friday: Week 31, Year 9 Check-In

Welcome to Week 31, Year 9 of Paint Party Friday!
 
This week our random number generator chose #10 - Anthony Billings. What a story this painting evokes, lipstick on the glass... Is it the first sip or not the first glass? Is she a scotch aficionado having a wee dram, or drinking to forget? Or....?

Leave The Bottle image courtesy of Anthony Billings
  
As always, please make sure to use your post URL address NOT your blog home page URL address as there are many late visitors who get confused as to which post is for PPF when they arrive (after Friday) at your website. If you are unfamiliar with Mr. Linky, an explanation of how this tool works can be found on Week 1 and Week 2 posts. Have an inspired and lovely week!

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, congrats to Anthony.
    Happy Ppf everyone
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi it has been ages since I have not been around, but I have come back to say hi and enjoy some art time here again! I will try to visit over the next days! Happy PPF again to all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This painting does tell a story!
    Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anthony's paintings are SO amazing. I'm inspired by his work each week. Thank you for featuring this talented artist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this painting! I only seem to get around to posting on my blog once a month, instead of once a week, but I will try to do better! This is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been seeing posts and testimonies about BLANK ATM CARD but I never believed it, not until I tried it myself.
    It was on the 12th day of March. I was reading a post about places to visit in Slovakia when I saw this captivating post about how a Man described as Mr George changed his life with the help of a Blank Atm Card. I didn't believe it at first until I decided to reach him through the mail address attached to the post. To my greatest imagination, it was real. Right now am living up to a standard I never used to live before. Today might be your lucky day! Reach Mr George via email: georgebrodericktechnologies@gmail.com and contact number/Whatsapp: +1 210-460-7419.... see you on the brighter side of life

    ReplyDelete