Friday, September 27, 2019

Paint Party Friday: Week 30, Year 9 Check-In

Welcome to Week 30, Year 9 of Paint Party Friday!

Random.org this week chose #16 - Jan/JFM. Jan has been painting up a veritable Hallowe'en storm for her favourite "holiday"! This is but one of many of her lovely Hallowe'en/Autumn paintings. Please drop by and see the rest!

image courtesy of Jan/JFM
  
As always, please make sure to use your post URL address NOT your blog home page URL address as there are many late visitors who get confused as to which post is for PPF when they arrive (after Friday) at your website. If you are unfamiliar with Mr. Linky, an explanation of how this tool works can be found on Week 1 and Week 2 posts. Have a wonderfully creative week!

11 comments:

  1. Happy Paint Party Friday. I don't see a photo of Jan's art. So I will head over to her blog to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love jan's beautiful work. Happy PPF to all, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Jan, she is an amazing artist and poet, I love all of her paintings!
    Happy PPF to all
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy PPF, still i have no internet so i am not using my computer, so im not blogging

    Much💞love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy PPF everyone!
    I'm sure Jan's beautiful art will come online again soon. Her Autumn paintings celebrating her favourite time of the year are so creative :D) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I could see Jan's work for last week! I'm sure they will fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not seeing the artwork featured this week. I'm sure, as always that Jan's art is spectacular! I'm sorry for signing up late this week--I was speaking for a women's retreat, which began on Thursday--in a place where there was no internet access! I sure look forward to Paint Party Friday! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tried to visit Jan's blog directly, and it says the blog has been removed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi all... don't know what happened... it was there when the post was written. Sorry! Hope she gets her blog back. so weird...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi everyone, great to check in again here! Sorry I too cannot see anything featured this week. Still wishing everyone a great day!

    ReplyDelete