Friday, October 11, 2019

Paint Party Friday: Week 32, Year 9 Check-In

Welcome to Week 32, Year 9 of Paint Party Friday! Happy Thanksgiving to all out Canadian painters and partyers!

Random.org this week chose #7 - Maria Medeiros. After an adventure to the garden centre Maria and her family bought pumpkins - to paint! Here are a few. Please check out her post to see the rest.

image courtesy of Maria Medeiros
 
As always, please make sure to use your post URL address NOT your blog home page URL address as there are many late visitors who get confused as to which post is for PPF when they arrive (after Friday) at your website. If you are unfamiliar with Mr. Linky, an explanation of how this tool works can be found on Week 1 and Week 2 posts. Have a lovely, paint-filled week!

12 comments:

  1. Happy Paint Party everyone!
    Lovely to see your fabulous painted pumpkins Maria :D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOW TO GET CROWN MAGIC ATM CARD

      UNLIMITED CASH I took the risk and in exactly 6 days later my card was delivered to my home address here and that same evening I used the card to take out $5000 for a start. It's been just 3 weeks and my life has taken a new shape. I simply want to say thank you to this electronic company and help spread their fame abroad. If you ever are in need of this card details on how to get yours today, YOu can also Whatsapp: +12134218707 email crown_technology@yahoo.com

      Delete
  2. Maria's painted pumpkins are wonderful. Happy PPF to all, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet painted Pumpkins, a wonderful Autumnal post Maria.
    Happy PPF Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute little pumpkins! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are fabulous!! Happy PPF, everyone!

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness! Thank you for the feature! I missed this :) Thank you so much and I appreciate it. Very kind of you. Much love and positivity!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been seeing posts and testimonials about BLANK ATM CARD but I never believed it, not until I tried it myself. It was on the 12th day of March. I was reading a post about places to visit in Slovakia when I saw this captivating post about how a Man described as Mr Harry changed his life with the help of a Blank Atm Card. I didn't believe it at first until I decided to reach him through the mail address attached to the post. To my greatest imagination, it was real. Right now am living up to a standard I never used to live before. Today might be your lucky day! Reach Mr Harry via email: (harrybrownn59@gmail.com) see you on the brighter side of life.

    ReplyDelete