Friday, September 22, 2017

Paint Party Friday: Week 29, Year 7 Check-in

Welcome to Week 29 of Year 7 here at PPF!
 
This week our random number generator chose #26 - Sal Scheibe. Sal created this gorgeous lady over the summer with watercolours and "whatever else I had on my desk at the time".

image courtesy of Sal Scheibe

As always, please make sure to use your post URL address NOT your blog home page URL address as there are many late visitors who get confused as to which post is for PPF when they arrive (after Friday) at your website. If you are unfamiliar with Mr. Linky, an explanation of how this tool works can be found on Week 1 and Week 2 posts. Hope you find creativity this week in whatever is lying around your desk!

27 comments:

  1. Happy PPF. I absolutely love this piece by Sal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Sal. I enjoy looking at her. Blessings, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sal's work is incredible! Happy PPF everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love looking at Sal's works. This one is so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful work from Sal, always a joy to see. Happy PPF to all, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is some seriously gorgeous artwork! Lovely colour choices ��

    Congrats on the feature ��

    Best wishes,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sal's work gives me so much joy! Such a wonderful inspiration every week!Love this feature!

    Peace Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful artwork! So fun, cheerful and happy! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely, beautiful painting!
    Happy PPF xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely work from SAL.
    Thanks Kristin and Eva for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful artwork from Sal!!
    Happy PPF to all,
    Elke

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful work of art from Sal.. So lovely. Happy PPF everyone.. Thought I would pop around and see what everyone is up to..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful artwork Sal. I adore her blue eyes but all of your colour palette is so pretty.
    Happy PPF everyone :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy PPF! Congrats Sal on being selected and on your lovely piece.
    ~~ Irene

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy that Sal is the random selection. The beautiful colors thrill my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy PPF,
    luv the Sal Schiebe featured today

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE that lady! She reminds me of Frida, but much prettier.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love all of Sal's work, she is super-talented and a lovely soul.
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  19. OOPs. First link of mine is to the wrong page. second link is the correct one. I love Sals portrait!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, you are so talented!!! I just love this pretty lady:)
    Henry

    ReplyDelete