Friday, September 15, 2017

Paint Party Friday: Week 28, Year 7 Check-In

Welcome to Week 28, Year 7 of Paint Party Friday!

This week, the random.org number generator chose #22: NatashaMay.  Last week NatashaMay shared a set of super cute cards she made for an ATC Round Robin... 3x the cards + 3x the fun!  Be sure to stop by her blog to learn more about the Round Robin.

image courtesy of NatashaMay

As always, please make sure to use your post URL address NOT your blog home page URL address as there are many late visitors who get confused as to which post is for PPF when they arrive (after Friday) at your website. If you are unfamiliar with Mr. Linky, an explanation of how this tool works can be found on Week 1 and Week 2 posts.
Wishing you 3x the creativity this week!

20 comments:

  1. Lovely work from Natasha, happy PPF, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy PPF. Really love NatashMay's art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Butterflies and Pups couldn't ask for more. Beautiful. Blessings, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS. My family in FL is safe. I apologize for not leaving comments on some blogs. It has been impossible for me comment for some reason or another. But I haven't seen one Art Blog I won't revisit. They are amazing. Thank you. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the Round Robin Cards the moment I saw them. So cute, Natasha! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely work,Natasha!!! so sweet!!
    all Happy PPF
    Elke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful piece from Natasha featured today. Happy PPF everyone

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  8. darling art collaboration by Natasha and friends.Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy PPF everyone! Congratulations to Natasha! I apologize for not posting on my blog last week due to failed computer. I am up and running. Thank you for all of your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful artwork Natasha! Happy PPF to all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Clever and fun cards!
    Happy weekend to all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh that's so sweet and lovely! Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this bit of art! How lovely. Thank you for hosting Paint Party Friday each week. I always look forward to posting my artwork here. <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sweet to see Natasha adorable cards here today!! Congratulations being featured Natasha!

    Peace Giggles

    ReplyDelete