Friday, July 10, 2020

Paint Party Friday: Week 19, Year 10 Check-In

Welcome to Week 19 of Year 10 here at Paint Party Friday. We continue to hope you are all safe and healthy in this time of social distancing, and that art is helping to alleviate the stress of this unprecedented situation.
 
Random.org chose #15 this week - Linda Calverley. Lin was experimenting with her android painting app this week and this was one of her creations. Can't you just hear her handsome crow thinking "it's shorter as I fly..."

 
image courtesy of Linda Calverley
 
As always, please make sure to use your post URL address NOT your blog home page URL address as there are many late visitors who get confused as to which post is for PPF when they arrive (after Friday) at your website. If you are unfamiliar with Mr. Linky, an explanation of how this tool works can be found on Week 1.

Have a lovely creative week!

17 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I emailed ppf email re the missing Mr Linky fyi

      Delete
    2. Thanks Christine!! Not sure what happened... it was added and showed in preview...
      Really appreciated the email!

      Delete
  2. Lovely piece from Linda. Happy PPF to all. My work is here:
    https://bastelmania-craftattack.blogspot.com/2020/07/yellow-flowers-and-more-for-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. linky is back. Nice work from Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful work from Linda!
    Happy PPF to all, Elke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to have time to be here today.
    Superb piece from Linda, love those fluffy clouds.
    Happy PPF everyone, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great piece from Linda - the depth and perspective is amazing. I'd like to fly as the crow flies! Happy PPF.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Agree with all others, the depth is amazing! I can’t draw with my hands, must try this method!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just wonderful. Love the clouds and the view.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful art from Linda! Happy PPF everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just want to say hello since I'm new here - Hello! I like the idea of Paint Party Friday but I'm not sure I'll be able to join in every week but I will if I feel up to sharing.

    Thank you Kristin and Eva for hosting.

    Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful bird by Linda. Happy PPF to all

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you PPF for featuring my work and thank you folks for all your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely art Linda. Thank you to the hosts too, for this wonderful platform.

    Stay safe everyone. 🙂🙂

    ReplyDelete
  14. Linda, that is really nice! I am missing the party, I will have to join in again soon! :)

    ReplyDelete