Friday, August 10, 2018

Paint Party Friday: Week 23, Year 8 Check-in

Welcome to Week 23 of Year 8 here at Paint Party Friday!
 
This week our random number generator chose #4 - Frauke Christiansen of Luettes Blog. Frauke painted this lovely little French household goods store. You feel like you're in France just looking at it!

image courtesy of Frauke
 
 As always, please make sure to use your post URL address NOT your blog home page URL address as there are many late visitors who get confused as to which post is for PPF when they arrive (after Friday) at your website. If you are unfamiliar with Mr. Linky, an explanation of how this tool works can be found on Week 1 and Week 2 posts.
Have a lovely and creative week!

14 comments:

  1. Happy PPF. I really do like this painting. It reminds me of the puzzles we do here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely piece from Frauke. Happy PPF to all, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Frauke's blue doors. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was an amazing piece of art, I loved how the areas of light had been captured. Big Congrats Frauke & Happy PPF Everyone. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haappy PPF to all. I went digital this week. I don't know why I could not see the Featured art. Just saw a blank

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  6. In a word...Gorgeous!!!
    Congrats and Happy PPF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely adore the store-front! Really beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful painting! And it is my favorite shade of blue. WOW! Fills my eyes, it does.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is really gorgeous!! le chic! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a charming painting with such lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really excited to have found this challenge.

    ReplyDelete