Friday, June 16, 2017

Paint Party Friday: Week 15, Year 7 Check In

Welcome to Week 15, Year 7 of Paint Party Friday!

This week, the random.org number generator chose #27: Latane in Va.  Last week Latane shared a wonderful watercolor of a girl getting mail in the best way... From an actual mailbox!  She also shared an adorable hedgehog drawing, so please stop by her blog so you don't miss it.

image courtesy of Latane

As always, please make sure to use your post URL address NOT your blog home page URL address as there are many late visitors who get confused as to which post is for PPF when they arrive (after Friday) at your website. If you are unfamiliar with Mr. Linky, an explanation of how this tool works can be found on Week 1 and Week 2 posts.
Sending you best wishes for a creative week!

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous piece from Latane. Happy PPF to all, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Paint Party Friday. I miss last week but am so happy to see Latane's art featured.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic art. . I see a story in that. Blessings, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Paint Part Friday, indeed! I loved Latane's illustrations, especially the one with a hedgehog on her blog. I wonder if the girl has received a mail from this service. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy PPF everyone! Loving Latane's watercolor girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I visited Latane's work last week...so adorable.
    Congratulations Latane. Happy PPF to everyone :D
    Thanks Eva and Kristin for hosting once again

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a darling piece from Latane. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Latane's image is really very sweet.

    A nice PPF to all

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Latan's piece is so sweet! Reminds me of a simpler life. I've missed PPF and am glad to be back. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was so shocked to see my little girl watercolor featured on todays PPF. Thank you.. it made my heart glad and my smile stretch from ear to ear.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that Mom's watercolor is featured today! Hi...I'm her daughter, and am joining in for the first time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet painting, it is lovely! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy PPF to everyone. Delightful to join in once more.
    Congratulations to Latane, her painting is so beautiful and sweet :D)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy PPF everyone! I am sorry to have missed last week! I hope it was a good one for you! Latane, Congratulations, I am charmed by your painting!

    ReplyDelete