Friday, December 11, 2015

Paint Party Friday: Week 40, Year 5 Check-In

Welcome to Week 40 of Year 5 here at Paint Party Friday!
This week, random.org chose #34 - Tammie Dickerson (Another seasonally appropriate painting! How does random.org do it???). As Tammie was sitting at her blank canvas, at her easel, an idea started to form of another "artist" sitting at HIS easel... our good friend Santa! It's great to have Santa join us in painting at PPF! (Thanks Tammie! And Random.org!) (And congratulations on your 1063 paintings in 1063 days. Wow. How wonderfully prolific you are!)
 
"Santa Painter" image courtesy of Tammie Dickerson
As always, please make sure to use your post URL address NOT your blog home page URL address as there are many late visitors who get confused as to which post is for PPF when they arrive (after Friday) at your website. If you are unfamiliar with Mr. Linky, an explanation of how this tool works can be found on Week 1 and Week 2 .

Have a fun and colourful week!

18 comments:

  1. Tammie's work is always fantastic. Happy PPF, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this piece from Tammie. Wishing everyone a great weekend and PPF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is indeed a beautiful painting! Happy. Holidays to all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely detailed work from Tammie, she is so good at portraits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not familiar with Tamie's work, but I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tammie's work is wonderful, great to see her featured this week!
    Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great painting, Tammie!!
    Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I love this Tammie. How perfectly appropriate to be chosen this week Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am completely in awe of Tammie and her prolific art work! Santa is just perfect to be joining us on PPF
    Congratulations
    Happy PPF to you all

    ReplyDelete
  10. a gorgeous painting by Tammie-as all of her paintings are! Happy PPF everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful painting....
    Thanks for hosting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful painting! I love it! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tammie Dickerson's painting is beautiful. She is so talented! I am glad to post today, first post since October. I am starting to feel like myself again and have to remember I can only do so much at a time. Can't wait to visit all my favorite blogs today and tomorrow. Hugs to both of you, Eva and Kristin, for keeping this blog hop going. It gives me inspiration to create!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tammie Dickerson's painting is beautiful. She is so talented! I am glad to post today, first post since October. I am starting to feel like myself again and have to remember I can only do so much at a time. Can't wait to visit all my favorite blogs today and tomorrow. Hugs to both of you, Eva and Kristin, for keeping this blog hop going. It gives me inspiration to create!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Santa painteris gorgeous, very special art!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh this is the most beautiful Santa I have ever seen!
    So glad it was featured this week!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  17. This painting of Santa is one of my all-time lifetime favs. :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Holidays everyone!
    love the Santa painting

    ReplyDelete