Friday, June 5, 2015

Paint Party Friday: Week 13, Year 5 Check-In

Welcome to Week 13 of Year 5 of PPF!

This week random.org chose #26 - Prachee. This week Prachee was painting faces - "Feeling Blue" and "Bring on the Sunshine". After the long Northern winter some of us had, bringing on the sunshine sounds (and looks) great to us! Please drop by her blog and check out her other painting as well.


image courtesy of Prachee

As always, please make sure to use your post URL address NOT your blog home page URL address as there are many late visitors who get confused as to which post is for PPF when they arrive (after Friday) at your website. If you are unfamiliar with Mr. Linky, an explanation of how this tool works can be found on Week 1 and Week 2 posts.
 Have a fun and creative week!

19 comments:

  1. Nice wok from Prachee. Happy PPF you all! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Eva and Kristin, for bringing us another Paint Party Friday challenge. I eagerly look forward to Fridays so I can visit all my artist friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Prachee. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the boldness of Prachee's work. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes this is so bright and bold Prachee, sure to bring on the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the strong imagery and colors in Prachee's paintings-congrats! And a happy PPF to all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree Prachee, bring it on! Beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely piece of art Prachee. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your bold art Prachee, it's beautiful!
    Happy PPF everyone!
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a warm feeling with Orange colors and sunshine! Congratulations Prachee. I love this group because it makes me post at least once a week on my blog. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have I said before, I am a BIG fan of your art Prachee!! ♥ Conny
    Piaroms Art Journaling

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great color and style, fun and happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Prachee's artwork is awesome! Love the colors and going over to your blog first! Congratulations on being in the spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Help Eva or Kristin, I have #62 and #63 AGAIN. The same thing happened last week and on the same numbers too! Now that is a little weird, isn't it? This has never happened in the several years I have been doing PPF! Thank you and I am sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank you everyone for your kind words of appreciation and big thanks to ppf for showcasing my work...<3

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love it! Bring on the sunshine. :D Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a bold and vibrant painting! Happy ppf!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The warmth in the painting is fantastic

    ReplyDelete