Friday, September 19, 2014

Paint Party Friday: Week 28, Year 4 Check-In

Welcome to Week 28, Year 4 of PPF!

This week Random.org chose #14 - Martha of Ayala Art. Sometimes the random # generator choses in oddly appropriate ways. Twice a year Ayala Art holds the 29 Faces challenge - in September and February. Some of you are participating this session. Others of us have participated on past occasions. All in all, it is a fun challenge that usually leads to great improvement or creativity in portraiture! Here is Martha's textured face for the 8th day of her challenge.

image courtesy of Ayala Art
As always, please make sure to use your post URL address NOT your blog home page URL address as there are many late visitors who get confused as to which post is for PPF when they arrive (after Friday) at your website. If you are unfamiliar with Mr. Linky, an explanation of how this tool works can be found on Week 1 and Week 2 posts.
Have a fun, paint-filled week!

14 comments:

  1. Very expressive face from Ayala! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fascinating painted face, Happy PFF, Martha.
    Happy PPF everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martha is so sweet for hosting this great challenge...I always enjoy it and the lovely faces she shares!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  4. This piece is full of character, it has such interest and texture! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so impressed with the entries for this challenge.
    Congrats Martha... brilliant ;D
    Thanks Eva/Kristin for hosting.
    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful faces :)
    Happy PPF friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This has been one of the most creative challenges. I have enjoyed them all. Blessings, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I could have been part of the challenge - not this time. Love Martha's work and that face is wonderful - I love all the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! What an awesome surprise! ♥ Thanks Eve and Kristin!! Thanks random generator too hahahah
    Hugs from extremely dry California! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have linked for the first time. I hope that what I have linked is eligible to be here. Please, do let me know if it's not. Thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Phew, I'm really late this week! Busy planning our wedding which is happening next Sunday! Crazy.

    ReplyDelete