Friday, November 2, 2012

Paint Party Friday Week 34 Year 2 Check-In The (Not So) Subtle Plea Continues...


created in PhotoFaceFun

Well, it appears that 1 billboard may have been too subtle (lol)... 
So, this week we're hanging 2!

Help us take down the banners! (Please!)

We want to hear YOUR story!!!
(We really do! Each story has been unique, fascinating in its own way and we have learned so much from PPFers who have been featured so far. We want to hear your story too.)
Click here to find out how to become a
Paint Party Friday Featured Artist

What are you waiting for?

We want YOU!

109 painters! Talk about a busy party last week! (And most of you haven't even been Featured Artists yet... *HINT*HINT*) Such beautiful paintings!  

As always, please make sure to use your post URL address NOT your blog home page URL address as there are many late visitors who get confused as to which post is for PPF when they arrive (after Friday) at your website. If you are unfamiliar with Mr. Linky, an explanation of how this tool works can be found on Week 1 and Week 2 Check-Ins.

Have a wonderful and creative week everyone!

29 comments:

  1. Thank you, Kristin and Eva, for hosting Paint Party Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative - love the banners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great banners and yes, thank you very much for hosting. Happy PPF and Dia de Los Muertos Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love the creativity of the banners, always so innovative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning and wishing you both a happy Friday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry not to be joining you again, I have been so ill the past few few weeks, nothing was possible. Have a fun party, and hope to be back with you soon! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the photo on top, great banner:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the creativity of you guys, fab banners.
    Am having to miss commenting on blogs who still have word verification, sorry about that but it really is too time consuming when there are so many of us. Have a great weekend everyone, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha love the banners Kristin and Eva. Happy PPF to you all again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you do the best photo work with banners!!! Thanks again for hosting

    ReplyDelete
  11. i promise I will do an interview for you soon! hope it helps.I can't imagine missing PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great to make it here this week, will have to try and submit something one day....for now just scraping through as very busy with my toddler, just so happy to art when I can!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Finished another wacky bird last weekend - not too much going on this week with gs off from school! I think the problem with artists telling their stories is this - you really want to interview me????? Not easy for an untrained artist just beginning in some ways to put themselves out there.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay! I'm back to the party this week. I can't believe there are no takers to be interviewed - it's such a great way to get to know people! I hope some of you wonderful artists step up to the plate.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I finally tried a sketch of my orchids. Thanks for the "nudge", I had to have something for PPF.

    ReplyDelete
  16. My second week on PPF, thank you all for coming to visit and support me! I'm starting two 30 day challenges this week so I will be painting my heart out! Thanks for hosting and Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi

    I get the hint but I just don't feel like a proper artist (yet!)- I do enjoy reading the interviews though :)

    Happy PPF!

    Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow,the billboard made me look twice! Have a great weekend! - Terri

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! Love the billboard!! Happy PPF!! Always a great party!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for hosting! Better late than never! Going to check out your featured artist call for sure:) TGIF!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for hosting, I sometimes am not sure what to say about my art, so I'll mull on your questions for a bit :).

    ReplyDelete
  22. Came back to say I couldn't see Carol Samsel's painting as it said you had to have a special account to view it....so sorry about that Carol. xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. The billboard is as grand as the PPF itself...cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Didn't play this week because of 5 day power outtage d/t the hurricane but I'm now enjoying catching up with all the fabby artists links :)

    ReplyDelete